Ozone, also known as activated oxygen, has a unique ability to help the body heal. It superchargers your immune system by supplying extra oxygen to the body. Ozone has many therapeutic effects and has been used historically to treat external wounds, inflammation.
The benefits of Ozone Therapy
- Kills viruses, bacteria, and fungi, even those resistant to
- pharmaceutical medications
- Stimulates and balances the immune system
- Increases the antioxidant system
- Boosts oxygen utilization and cellular energy production
- Enhances the effectiveness of chemotherapy and radiation
Types of Ozone Therapy
Ozone (with olive oil bubbler – ozonides, not straight ozone. Breathing straight ozone can irritate the lungs and cause coughing) is supplied through nasal cannulas for a period of time. Best for allergies.
Ozone is introduced to the ear canal and enters the lymphatic and blood system. Many patients have reported a wide variety of results, including relief of allergies, relief of colds, clearing of sore throats and swollen glands.
Wound Bagging is a treatment for non-healing wounds, dermal infections, or warts. The wound is covered with an ozone-resistant bag and exposed to the gas.
To learn more please follow this link